This is a collection of classes using Windows API
sets. You can download the library as a setup application. The setup will let
you choose whether to install the dll files, sources files, and other modules.
Download the full package with source on the Tools
section of this website.
What's in the box:
Other classes such as file
enumeration, registry, debug, etc.
- String classes that allow things like sending
OutputDebugString using Ods<<"my text "<<2<<Ods; and also allow reading of
web pages using << operators
- Graphics classes that editable shapes
- Multimedia classes that let you play DirectShow video
using << operators
- Shared Memory template
- TLS and Scope Lock templates
- Working with resources such as packing files onto an
exe to allow a self extractor file
What's not in the box:
- This version is ASCII (multi-byte) only. The Unicode
version is not yet completed.
- The library does not fully compile on Windows CE
- The library does not compile on the Kernel and memory
allocation is not appropriate for the kernel.
You are welcome to use the code. Find more
information on the headers and source files.
The library uses the following defines:
COMServer_LINK_BY_EXPORT : for exporting COM objects using a DLL
#ifdef APIModules_LINK_BY_EXPORT : support for exporting fnctions of the
WinModules - API module.
__LINKAGE_WMD __import / __export : linkage type of the WinModules modules. if
not defined, no linkage, source file used.
__LINKAGE_WMD_TYPE 'I'/ 'E' / 'L' : linkage type of the WinModules modules for
macro testing : Import, Export, Local.
#ifdef __WMD_OSTYPE_WIN9X__ : use to define compatibility to Win9X.
#ifdef __WMD_OSTYPE_WINNT__ : WinNT specific funcionality.
#ifdef __WMD_KERNEL__ : This file is included under kernel mode.